MySQL Server Database
MySQL ("My Sequel") is a relational Database Management System. Free-software-open source projects that require a full-featured database management system often use MySQL. For commercial use, several paid editions are available, and offer additional functionality. Applications which use MySQL databases include: TYPO3, Joomla, WordPress, MyBB, phpBB, Drupal and other software built on the LAMP software stack. MySQL is also used in many high-profile, large-scale World Wide Web products.
Benefits of MySQL:
- Very low licensing cost
- Low hardware consumption
- Execute anything from data houses holding terabytes of data
- Ultra-fast loading
- Table and Index partitioning
- Master/Slave replication with high speed reconfiguration utility
- Multi-version Transaction support
- Highly robust
- Efficient query engine
- Secure encryption decryption functions
- Open source freedom
Click Here To See All Our Latest Packages !